Quercetin Gummies for Kids 2022
Quercetin is a pigment that belongs to a group of plant compounds called flavonoids (also known as bioflavonoids). Flavonoids are naturally present in fruits, grains, teas, and wine. Researchers have linked flavonoids to a variety of benefits, including a reduced risk of heart disease, cancer, and degenerative brain disorders.
Quercetin for children’s allergies
Furthermore, quercetin may provide relief for children suffering from seasonal allergies. In a recent human study, it was shown that taking this “high antioxidant” supplement may help to reduce allergic reactions. Quercetin acts by preventing mast cells from releasing histamine, which causes nasal and itchy symptoms. According to some preliminary research, quercetin may also aid in the relief of asthma symptoms.
In this article, we pick 6 Best Quercetin Gummies for kids. But, why gummies? Because a gummy’s format is one that a kid is likely to be familiar, making it easier for them to take supplement!
Quercetin Gummies for Kids
1. JOYLI Quercetin Gummies - Pure Quercetin for Kids and Adults
Joyli Quercetin 500 MG supplement is specially formulated to boost the immune system and overall wellness. These quercetin organic gummies provide you with a wide range of essentials, such as quercetin, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D3, which create the first line of defense! Protect your body against most environmental challenges.
– Balance bodily functions, activate cell protection, and promote better respiratory.
– Free from synthetic additives, contains NO Gluten, and is 100% NON-GMO
JOYLI Quercetin Gummies Reviews:
2. BioVit Quercetin 500mg Gummies - Activated Quercetin for Kids & Adults
BioVit quercetin 500 mg supplement is a natural solution to year-round wellness! Our quercetin organic immune support gummies strengthen your inner defenses, so you can stay strong and healthy no matter what season is! Enhanced with antioxidants and minerals, these yummy gummies are 3x times more bioavailable comparing to quercetin capsules or powder.
– Allergy Symptoms Ease
– High Quality & Purity
BioVit Quercetin Chewable Gummies Reviews:
3. Quercetin Gummies by BioVitalica - Zinc Quercetin 750 mg for Kids and Adults
Quercetin with Bromelain gummies 750 MG. Advanced formula with extra strength immune support for kids and adults ingredients: Quercetin with Vitamin C and Zinc, Elderberry, and Vitamin D. Protects your immune system all year around
– Antioxidant formula
– roudly produced in the USA under the highest safety standards and 3rd Party tested for Purity and Contamination. Premium. Vegan. Raw. Organic. Gluten-Free. Non GMO quercetin supplements.
Quercetin Gummies by BioVitalica Reviews:
4. Care Harmony Chewable Quercetin 900mg Supplements - Quercetin for Kids and Adults
Proudly formulated and made by professionals in the USA. Enhanced with antioxidants and minerals our quercetin, bromelain, zinc, vitamin c, vitamin d3 gummies are crafted to be the best fiends of your family. Our Mother Nature has created the Special formulation of unique ingredients to charge our gummies with potency to support your overall wellbeing and immune system.
Care Harmony Quercetin Gummies for Kids and Adults Reviews:
5. Healing Drops Quercetin with Bromelain Gummies
Amount per 1 gummies
– Quercetin 500mg Gummies
– Bromelain 45mg
– Vitamin C 190mg
– Vitamin D3 15mcg
– Zinc 15mg
Healing Drops Quercetin with Bromelain Gummies Reviews:
6. HOLLEGEND Quercetin Gummies for Kids and Adults
Quercetin has low bioavailability on its own, bromelain and zinc can help your body absorb it better. What you need to boost your immune system is all in these gummies! 100% organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, gelatin-free, vegan, no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives and tested by 3rd party. All ingredients are extracted from fresh and natural plants.
– Quercetin with Bromelain Gummies
Amount per 1 Gummies: quercetin 500mg, bromelain 50mg, elderberry 250mg, zinc 50mg, vitamin c 90mg. Mix berry flavor, no aftertaste, and more easily absorbed than capsules and powder.
A study shown that combining low concentrations of Quercetin and Curcumin yield similar or better anti-inflammatory effectiveness when compared to treatment with each agent alone. Moreover, they co-operate synergistically in the context of antimicrobial activity, with an increased effectiveness when compared to Quercetin or Curcumin alone at high concentrations.
Quercetin is not soluble in water, however, so it is a poorly absorbed nutrient. Bromelain, a protein-digesting enzyme extracted from pineapples, may boost quercetin absorption, as does vitamin C.
Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and people with kidney disease should avoid quercetin. Moreover, you should avoid higher doses than 1 g per day, there have been reports of damage to the kidneys. (Source)
Quercetin may interact with a number of medications..
– Antibiotics: May prevent the action of antibiotics
– Blood thinners: Could increase the effects of blood-thinning medication
– Chemotherapy: May interact with chemotherapeutic medication
– Corticosteroids: Could cause these medications to stay in your body for longer
– Cyclosporine: May interact with the absorption of this medicine
– Digoxin: Could increase the risk of side-effects associated with this chemical agent
– Fluoroquinolones: May decrease the effectiveness of these medicines
– Medications altered/activated by the liver: Quercetin may change how your body metabolizes medicine that is activated in the liver