Quercetin for Kids 2022
Quercetin is a pigment that belongs to a group of plant compounds called flavonoids (also known as bioflavonoids). Flavonoids are naturally present in fruits, grains, teas, and wine. Researchers have linked flavonoids to a variety of benefits, including a reduced risk of heart disease, cancer, and degenerative brain disorders.
Quercetin for Children’s Allergies
Quercetin may provide relief for children suffering from seasonal allergies. Quercetin acts by preventing mast cells from releasing histamine, which causes nasal and itchy symptoms.
How much quercetin can a child have a day?
Is quercetin safe to take daily?
Oral quercetin appears to be safe for most people when used for a short period of time. However, there have been reports of kidney damage at doses larger than 1 g per day. Still, best to ask your child’s doctor to determine the right dose for them.
Quercetin for Kids
1. Life Extension Optimized Quercetin Capsules 250mg
– Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid and camu-camu berry extract) 30 mg
– Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate) 250 mg
– Optimized Food Blend 210 mg [Citrus limonum bioflavonoids (fruit), apple (fruit), onion (bulb) (extracts)]
– Camu-camu extract (wildcrafted berry) 60mg
Life Extension Optimized Quercetin Reviews:
Basically I take 2 twice a day, cured my allergies from working around my property.
If you’re an allergy sufferer, give it 6 to 8 weeks at that dosage between meals. No other side effects experienced.
2. Allergy Research Group Quercetin 300
High quality quercetin, derived from a non-citrus plant source, stabilized with additional antioxidants so as not to auto-oxidize (degrade spontaneously).*
– Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 150 mg
– Vitamin E (as 140 IU DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 126 mg
– Quercetin Dihydrate 600 mg
– Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, L-leucine.
3. JOYLI Quercetin Gummies - Pure Quercetin for Kids and Adults
Joyli Quercetin 500 MG supplement is specially formulated to boost the immune system and overall wellness. These quercetin organic gummies provide you with a wide range of essentials, such as quercetin, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D3, which create the first line of defense! Protect your body against most environmental challenges.
– Balance bodily functions, activate cell protection, and promote better respiratory.
– Free from synthetic additives, contains NO Gluten, and is 100% NON-GMO
JOYLI Quercetin Gummies Reviews:
4. BioVit Quercetin 500mg Gummies - Activated Quercetin for Kids & Adults
BioVit quercetin 500 mg supplement is a natural solution to year-round wellness! Our quercetin organic immune support gummies strengthen your inner defenses, so you can stay strong and healthy no matter what season is! Enhanced with antioxidants and minerals, these yummy gummies are 3x times more bioavailable comparing to quercetin capsules or powder.
– Allergy Symptoms Ease
– High Quality & Purity
BioVit Quercetin Chewable Gummies Reviews:
5. Quercetin Gummies by BioVitalica - Zinc Quercetin 750 mg for Kids and Adults
Quercetin with Bromelain gummies 750 MG. Advanced formula with extra strength immune support for kids and adults ingredients: Quercetin with Vitamin C and Zinc, Elderberry, and Vitamin D. Protects your immune system all year around
– Antioxidant formula
– Proudly produced in the USA under the highest safety standards and 3rd Party tested for Purity and Contamination. Premium. Vegan. Raw. Organic. Gluten-Free. Non GMO quercetin supplements.
Quercetin Gummies by BioVitalica Reviews:
6. Healing Drops Quercetin with Bromelain Gummies
– Quercetin 500mg Gummies
– Bromelain 45mg
– Vitamin C 190mg
– Vitamin D3 15mcg
– Zinc 15mg
Healing Drops Quercetin with Bromelain Gummies Reviews:
Quercetin is known for its antioxidant activity in radical scavenging and anti-allergic properties characterized by stimulation of immune system, antiviral activity, inhibition of histamine release, decrease in pro-inflammatory cytokines, leukotrienes creation, and suppresses interleukin IL-4 production. (Source)
Quercetin is contained in abundance in apples, honey, raspberries, onions, red grapes, cherries, citrus fruits, and green leafy vegetables . Among vegetables and fruits, quercetin content is highest in onions. The bulb color and type seems to be a determining factor for quercetin concentration in onions. (Source)