Black Seed Oil Benefits: Skin, Hair, Face and Lungs
Black seed oil is derived from Nigella Sativa, a flowering shrub. This oil is high in antioxidants and has been used to make medicine for a wide range of ailment. It can also be used to aid in the treatment of..
– Rheumatoid Arthritis
– Nasal Inflammation
– High Blood Pressure
Black Seed Oil Benefits for Skin
– Black Seed Oil helps prevent the skin from drying out. It is rich in plant acids and essential fatty acids which help maintain the skin’s lipid barrier.
– Black Seed Oil helps treat rashes, Eczema and Psoriasis by soothing itching and irritation. This is because of its naturally anti-histamine and anti-microbial properties.
Black Seed Oil Benefits for Face
– Black Seed Oil helps reduce acne scars. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduces the redness and scarring caused by skin inflammation. This reduces the appearance of spots and acne.
– Black Seed Oil is anti-aging. This oil contains Thymoquinone, a powerful antioxidant that helps to fight off free radicals which damage skin cells through oxidation.
Black Seed Oil Benefits for Men
– Helps reduce infertility by increasing testosterone.
– Enhances reproductive tissues, muscle mass, bone mass and body hair.
– Improves sexual stamina
– Boosts the production of urine, this improving prostate health. This also helps to prevent prostate cancer.
Black Seed Oil Benefits for Hair
– Helps prevent hair loss
– Helps protect hair from UV rays and boosts hair growth with moisturizing properties.
– Reducing dandruff to prevent hair loss. Thus, it also helps the hair to remain strong and gain volume.
Black Seed Oil Benefits for Lungs
Wagner, a scientist further notes that Nigellone and Thymoquinone are two of the most volatile oils found in black seed. Nigellone provides both anti-spasmodic and broncho-dilating properties that add to the power of black seed against breathing disorders.
Benefits of black seed oil include many studies indicating that this same active ingredient can function as an immune system booster and have proven effective in the treatment of Asthma and Whooping Cough.
Oil – 2.5 to 5 ml two times daily.
Pills / Capsules – About 1 g per day. Up to 2.6 g/day is considered safe.
Black Seed Oil Capsules
1. Zhou Organic Black Seed Oil
– 100% Virgin
– Black Seed Oil Cold Pressed
– Contains Omega 3, 6, 9
– Super antioxidant for Immune Support, Joints, Digestion, Hair & Skin
– Certified Organic, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
– Helps support cardiovascular health.
– Easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules are a convenient way to consume this amazing superfood, also available from Zhou in its organic liquid oil form.
– Helps support thick, lustrous hair and glowing skin. Powerful omegas, amino acids and antioxidants naturally-occurring in black seed oil work together to help add strength and fullness to the hair and support youthful-looking skin.
– Joint & Digestive Comfort. Studies suggest that black seed oil may help support joint comfort and mobility. Ideal for people with poor digestion, it may help calm intestinal muscles, provide digestive comfort, and curb appetite so you stay fuller longer.
Dosage – 1300mg for 2 capsules
4.5 out of 5 – 13,944 global ratings on Amazon
My husband I began taking black seed oil two weeks ago. His hands were both drawn up and he could not straighten his fingers out. After two weeks of taking two teaspoons a day – one in the morning and one in the evening – he can now straighten his left hand completely out flat without pain. His right hand is also beginning to straighten without pain. I have lost the pain I was having in my hips and lower back. We both feel better and have more energy after taking this oil and will continue to take it. I believe in its benefits so much that I have been recommending to friends and family!
2. Healths Harmony Black Seed Oil
Natural defense: The chemical compounds thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol are most effective when working together, and are naturally occurring in nigella sativa. On the outside, the combined antioxidant properties of Black Seed and vitamin E promote stronger hair roots and increased melanin production which helps maintain healthy skin.
– 120 Softgel Capsules
– Non-GMO & Vegetarian
– Premium Cold-Pressed Nigella Sativa Black Cumin Seed Oil with Vitamin E
Dosage – 500mg per capsule
4.4 out of 5 – 34,108 global ratings
I’m not kidding you. Within an hour of taking this I felt a shift in my body. I thought nahhhh. But let me tell you there is something powerful about this oil. I have more energy, I sleep better, I think more clearly and I am more alert than before. But what was really remarkable was that I suffered with piles for over 40 years and I am seeing an improvement in that condition.and I’ve only used this for a week.
Black Seed Oil Liquid
3. Amazing Herbs Premium Black Seed Oil, 8Oz
– Cold Pressed Nigella Sativa
– Aids in Digestive Health, Immune Support, Brain Function, Joint Mobility
– Gluten Free, Non GMO
– Contains Omega Fatty Acids & 5x Thymoquinone
– Using the Highest Quality, Organically-Grown, Pesticide-Free and Non-Irradiated Nigella Sativa Seeds
– Containing No Preservatives or Hidden Synthetic Chemicals
– Black Cumin Oil Provides Immune Support, Aids in Digestive Health, Promotes Healthy Joints, Improves Brain Function that Restores Vitality & Improves Life Quality
4.5 out of 5 – 14,089 global ratings on Amazon
This stuff is amazing and I tell everyone I meet about it. I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2006 and have not taken anything the doctors want me to take because I don’t like taking drugs. I was suffering with pain and balance and depression. I’ve been taking it for almost 2 years now and I feel great. It has lowered my blood pressure, I can walk 3 or more miles per day.
4. Kiva Organic Black Seed Oil, 8oz
– 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Nigella Sativa
– Up to 3x the Thymoquinone (TQ)
– Powerful Antioxidant for Immune support, Hair & Skin, Joints, Digestion
– Glass Bottle, 8oz / 235ml
– Cold pressed black seed oil made from Turkish Nigella Sativa seeds.
– 100% Pure, Non-GMO, Raw, and Solvent/Hexane Free.
– Unrefined, unfiltered, no additives, and no fillers.
– Powerful Immune Support
Black seed oil contains powerful antioxidants – Thymoquinone (TQ) and nigellone, primary ingredients that have antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to support your immune system. Our black seed oil contains at least 1.5%+ Thymoquinone.
– Heart Health
Powerful omega 3, 6, 9; essential fatty acids, vitamins, and trace minerals to support your heart health.
– Radiant Skin & Hair
Rich source of essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants provide support to strengthen and hydrate hair, soften and moisturize skin.
– Joint & Digestive Support
Powerful anti-inflammatory properties to help support joint comfort and mobility. May also support digestive comfort, relieve upset stomach and cramps Purity: Each batch of our black seed oil capsules are lab tested for purity and quality. Convenient and easy to swallow. Also available from Kiva in capsule form.
4.5 out of 5 – 2,716 global ratings
Approximately 2 weeks after starting Kiva Black Seed oil, I noticed a dramatic change in myself. Gosh I was sleeping better and longer on my days off my bed felt like a heavenly cloud(do have pretty wild dreams taking this). My aches and pains are pretty much gone. I can go up and down the stairs like a breeze, and the wash gets done right away. My mind seems clearer, I have more energy, I believe my skin looks better.
5. Mother Nature Organics, 8oz
– Premium Organic Cold-Pressed Cumin Nigella Sativa
– For Immunity Support, Joints, Digestion, Hair & Skin
– Extra Virgin, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO & Vegan with Omega 3,6, & 9
COLD PRESSED BLACK SEED OIL
We carefully extract our organic black seed oil naturally from organic Nigella Sativa seeds using a cold-pressing process to ensure maximum potency and health benefits. Mother Nature Organics cold pressed black seed oil conveys all the benefits your body needs with no foul taste. Unrefined and extra-virgin, our black seed oil can be used as a daily treatment for hair and skin. This black cumin seed oil comes in a glass bottle to ensure quality and effectiveness.
POWERFUL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ACTION
Black seed oil is a powerful supplement formulated with a strong powerful seed. With two potent phytochemical compounds, Nigellone and Thymoquinone, this supplement offers essential anti-inflammatory benefits and can be used to treat various chronic diseases that cause or feed from inflammation in the body. Mother Nature Organics black seed oil organic supplement is loaded with Omega 3, 6, and 9 that the immune system needs for optimal function.
FORTIFY YOUR HEART HEALTH AND IMMUNITY
Mother Nature Organics supplement with unfiltered & unrefined black cumin seed oil supports healthy inflammatory responses, promotes immune system health, supports respiratory & digestive health, supports weight loss, and promotes healthy skin & hair. Just 1- 2 teaspoons of black seed oil daily will help you accelerate weight loss, lower your blood pressure, strengthen your hair and will even help you get a goodnight’s sleep on those restless nights.
100% SAFE, PREMIUM HERB, & EFFECTIVE
Mother Nature Organics black seed oil organic cold pressed supplement is guaranteed to be effective, pure and natural. Mother Nature Organics black cumin oil (kalonji oil) is Organic, Non-GMO, solvent-free, and alcohol-free. This is a superior-quality black cumin seed oil supplement that is a 100% natural product and contains ZERO artificial ingredients, flavors, preservatives, hexane, allergens, and dioxide.
4.5 out of 5 – 2,645 global ratings
I’ve been taking BSO For about 2 months now and I am happy with the effects. It’s really helping my mood, energy, I sleep great, and my metabolism seems to keep up w me better, I can exercise more. I highly recommend this product, I am glad I persisted in finding a black seed oil that not only tasted good but that was a reliable source of high quality black seed oil. I am reaping the benefits and telling everyone about this product. Anyone with low energy, low mood, difficulty with sleep, and overall thyroid issues will greatly benefit from this product.
Black seed oil is generally safe to use in small amounts for cooking and for short term supplementation. However, taking 1 teaspoon of it everyday for a week may cause bloating and nausea for some consumers.
An excessive amount of black seed oil may possibly..
– Harm the liver and kidneys
– Slow blood clotting
– Interact with medications such as beta blockers
– Those with bleeding disorders and those who are taking medication that affects blood clotting
– Those who are undergoing a surgery within the next two weeks
– Those who are taking medications such as beta blockers- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
There is no best way to take black seed oil, as it can be consumed raw or mixed with a drink. However, a common way it can be consumed is by taking half a teaspoon of it twice daily. Once first thing in the morning, and the next before sleeping.
Yes, Black Seed Oil is commonly used for respiratory symptoms like chest congestion. It is also used to help with other conditions like asthma, allergies, cough, bronchitis, emphysema, flu, and swine flu.
Yes, Black Seed Oil can boost immune function, thus improving protection against infections, while also easing coughs, bronchitis symptoms, and colds.