10 Best Formula Milk for Newborn Babies in USA 2022
If you are looking for the best formula milk for baby who is from 0-6 months old in USA, you’ve come to the right place. Breastmilk is nature’s perfect baby food. But if you can’t breastfeed, or if you’ve chosen not to, formula milk is the next best thing. Scientists and medical experts have spent years developing high-quality formula milks that will provide your baby with the nutrition she needs
When you’re deciding which is the best milk powder for your baby, you will need to take several factors into consideration. Think about her health and dietary needs, her age, and the cost and preparation time of different formula milks.
As a summary, there are three different types of formula:
- cow’s milk-based formula
- hydrolysed protein formula
- soya-based formula
It’s most likely your baby can have cow’s milk-based formula, unless there’s a health or dietary reason why she can’t.
Best Infant Formula USA 2022
1. Similac Pro-Advance Non-GMO Infant Formula with Iron
More about the baby milk formula
- 2’FL HMO (Human Milk Oligosaccharide) adds another layer to Similac’s already proven immune support
- DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E for Brain & Eye Development
- Highly recommended by mothers
- No Artificial Growth Hormones
- Backed by more than 15 years of extensive research
2. Enspire Gentlease
3. Baby's Only Organic Gentle Dairy Toddler Formula
4. Similac Pro-Sensitive Non-GMO Infant Formula with Iron, with 2’-FL HMO, for Immune Support
- Similac Pro-Sensitive is the first infant formula for sensitive tummies with 2’-FL HMO;(Based on Pediatrician Recommendations and IQVIA ProVoice Survey 12 months ending February 2020; not from human milk)
- VALUE SIZE/SUBSCRIBE and SAVE: 1 Can provides 55% more powder than the 1.41-lb container; 3 cans provide a one-month supply or 189 4-fl-oz bottles; Choose Subscribe and Save for additional savings and convenience
- FOR SENSITIVE TUMMIES: Designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity; Not for infants or children with galactosemia
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Similac Pro-Sensitive is the first infant formula with 2’-FL human milk oligosaccharide (Not from human milk)
- TRUSTED: Similac is the No.1 infant formula brand chosen by moms and the No.1 brand fed in hospitals (total US infant formula all outlets as of 3/31/18, Nielsen data)
- OptiGRO: Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E, nutrients also found in breast milk, help support baby’s brain and eye development
- Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
- In select stores; The SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture;USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises
5. Earth's Best Organic Dairy Infant Powder Formula
6. Gerber Good Start Soothe (HMO)
7. Happy Baby Organic Stage 1 Infant Formula
8. Kendamil Goat Milk Formula Stage 1 - Best Goat Milk Formula for Acid Reflux
9. Bobbie Organic Infant Formula
10. HiPP Combiotic Infant Formula Stage 1
- Formula-fed babies can be fed by anyone at any time.
- Pumping does not have to be a part of your workday. Alternatively, you can leave formula with your babysitter or daycare provider.
- Feedings could be more easily scheduled. Because formula isn’t as quickly absorbed as breast milk, formula-fed newborns don’t need to feed as frequently, especially in the first few months.
- There’s no need to be concerned about what you eat or drink. Breastfeeding mothers may need to avoid some foods and drinks that their babies cannot tolerate.
Yes. Formula can also be more filling because of the ingredients used. And Formula also thicker than breast milk, means that it stays longer with your baby since it takes longer to digest.